Posts Tagged ‘amg’
Mercedes made the latest generation of 63 biturbo engines seriously fast right out of the box. Challenge accepted…….
We took the latest generation of M157 biturbo engines and spent months testing and developing our line of performance turbos.
The RENNtech performance turbo upgrade is truly the ultimate upgrade for your 63 series M157 biturbo!
- RENNtech Ball Bearing Garrett derived turbo chargers
- Larger impeller (inlet) and turbine (exhaust) cartridge
- Cartridge shaft is larger and stronger to support larger wheels
- Entire cartridge is fine balanced as an assembly
- Lightweight forged billet wheels
- Less rolling resistance offers quicker spooling
- Virtually no lag with impressive throttle response
- Precision machined impeller and turbine housings
- Leak proof, high quality lines and fittings with heat shielding
- 833 Hp and 980 TQ @ crank
We are pleased to officially announce our carbon fiber aero products are now available for the CLS (C218).
Our 3-pc front splitter, rear diffuser and rear lip spoiler were all designed and prototyped in-house. The end result is constructed of the highest quality prepreg carbon fiber that ensures years durability.
Complete product info, pricing and additional images can be found by clicking here:
The complete image gallery can be found by clicking here:
but check out the below images……
The RENNtech performance spark plug upgrade utilizes high quality NGK spark plugs in a cooler heat range than the OEM Bosch plugs.
With the increased performance and boost pressure generated from performance tuning comes increased combustion temperatures. With OEM plugs, this additional cylinder pressure can cause pre-ignition and premature spark plug fouling.
Our performance spark plug package uses a “colder” heat range plug which allows spark plugs to fully ignite the mixture and allow the engine to maintain higher boost levels across an extended RPM range.
This plug upgrade also improves idle quality and is the perfect replacement for vehicles experiencing spark plug or rough idle issues.
- Kit comes with 8 spark plugs
For more info and pricing click here:
This 2012 (W212) E 63 biturbo wagon received the full RENNtech performance treatment with a lengthy mod list including turbos, full exhaust and exterior aerodynamic upgrades. More details to come… stay tuned and until then enjoy the teaser video.
Published: Feb 05, 2013
The same Tesla Model S that successfully beat a Dodge Viper in a quarter-mile showdown is back this week going up against a Mercedes E63 AMG.
The Renntech SLR is sure to turn heads as it flies by with it’s yellow paint job outputting 750hp and 735 ft/tq
It’s not everyday you seen an SLR on the road, and even more rare to see and SL convertible. But to see a bright yellow one driving down your street, you have better odds winning the lottery! This particular Yellow Super Car was tuned by Renntech with upgraded headers, exhaust, brakes, intercooler. The results of Renntech’s hard work, an SLR that outputs 750hp and 735 ft/tq.
All that was left was to strap a set of 20×9.5 21×10.5 ADV05 Deep Concave’s finished with a matte black center and gloss black lips and inners to create the ultimate hyper car. This SLR is as good at turning heads as it is reducing rubber into thick black strips on the pavement.
To view and for additional images click here:
The RENNtech adjustable suspension spring kit lowers your vehicle with the OEM dampers via adjustable spring perches and sport lowering springs on the front and adjustable lowering links in the rear for the air suspension. This kit also works with vehicles that have electronically control dampers installed. Our lowering solution offers not only overall improved aesthetics and an aggressive vehicle stance, but improves both vehicle handling and performance.
Our standard kit includes:
- RENNtech sport lowering springs for front axle
- RENNtech height adjustable spring perches for front axle
- RENNtech adjustable links for rear axle
In addition, we also offer our adjustable suspension kit with the RENNtech Digital Suspension Lowering Module (DLM) in place of the rear adjustable links.
This setup allows the suspension system to remain balanced as the digital lowering module controls inputs to all four sensors on the vehicle (even though only the rear suspension is adjustable electronically). It also allows for complete adjustablility of rear ride height via the lowering module software (included) with no need to manually adjust links on the rear.
We feel that this combination best maintains the suspension system’s functional integrity as it accounts for the suspensions load leveling function, offers improved ride quality over the standard suspension kit with adjustable rear links and allows for complete electronic adjustability of rear vehicle ride height via the included software.
- Lowering Range: 20-40mm Front / 10-20mm rear with standard links
- Four corner height adjustability of the original suspension kit
- OEM electronic damper control is retained
- Aggressive, lowered vehicle stance
- Improved vehicle handling and performance
Upgraded DLM kit specifications feature above plus:
- Lowering Range: 20-40mm Front / 45 mm rear with digital lowering module
- Easy control of rear ride height with greater adjustment range
- Front suspension level is accounted and adjusted for lowered ride height
- Rear ride height can be adjusted on the fly via DLM software
Kit start at $1050.00
To visit the product page- click here: