The RENNtech adjustable suspension spring kit lowers your vehicle with the OEM dampers via adjustable spring perches and sport lowering springs on the front and adjustable lowering links in the rear for the air suspension. This kit also works with vehicles that have electronically control dampers installed. Our lowering solution offers not only overall improved aesthetics and an aggressive vehicle stance, but improves both vehicle handling and performance.
Our standard kit includes:
- RENNtech sport lowering springs for front axle
- RENNtech height adjustable spring perches for front axle
- RENNtech adjustable links for rear axle
In addition, we also offer our adjustable suspension kit with the RENNtech Digital Suspension Lowering Module (DLM) in place of the rear adjustable links.
This setup allows the suspension system to remain balanced as the digital lowering module controls inputs to all four sensors on the vehicle (even though only the rear suspension is adjustable electronically). It also allows for complete adjustablility of rear ride height via the lowering module software (included) with no need to manually adjust links on the rear.
We feel that this combination best maintains the suspension system’s functional integrity as it accounts for the suspensions load leveling function, offers improved ride quality over the standard suspension kit with adjustable rear links and allows for complete electronic adjustability of rear vehicle ride height via the included software.
- Lowering Range: 20-40mm Front / 10-20mm rear with standard links
- Four corner height adjustability of the original suspension kit
- OEM electronic damper control is retained
- Aggressive, lowered vehicle stance
- Improved vehicle handling and performance
Upgraded DLM kit specifications feature above plus:
- Lowering Range: 20-40mm Front / 45 mm rear with digital lowering module
- Easy control of rear ride height with greater adjustment range
- Front suspension level is accounted and adjusted for lowered ride height
- Rear ride height can be adjusted on the fly via DLM software
Kit start at $1050.00
To visit the product page- click here: